Compact 15-inch Subwoofer
The VTX B15G Compact 15-inch Subwoofer extends the low-end performance of VTX full-range sound-reinforcement systems, includ¬ing the VTX A6 Subcompact Dual 6.5-inch Line Array Element. The B15G is a versatile solution for production companies, touring acts, rental houses, theaters, houses of worship, or anyone who demands superior sound reinforcement when space is at a premium.
The B15G joins the VTX B Series subwoofer family in harnessing VTX acoustic innovations such as SlipStream™ double-flared exponential ports and Differential Drive® dual-voice coil woofer design. The B15G is acoustically identical to the B15 but designed without rigging hardware, reducing weight and cost for situations where rigging is not required. A6 arrays can be stacked on top of B15G using the A6 Base Plate accessory, and eyebolts are available for suspending single subwoofers in fixed installation applications.
Together with the A6, the B15G brings flagship VTX sound quality and performance to a compact footprint, whether supporting small and midsize applications or supplementing large VTX systems. It’s never been easier to deliver impactful, VTX-quality sound at any scale.nd at any scale.”
* JBL 2285H 15-inch woofer offers low distortion and improved linearity
* SlipStream double-flared ports reduce noise and air turbulence
* Differential Drive dual-voicecoil, dual-gap woofer design delivers superior low-frequency performance in a compact footprint
* Two B15 models are available – the B15G and the B15. The B15G is acoustically identical to the B15 but designed without rigging hardware, reducing weight and cost for situations where rigging is not required
* Integrates seamlessly with JBL LAC-3, Array Link and Performance Manager software applications
* Support for omnidirectional and cardioid array configurations
* Available accessories include ground stack accessory and transportation accessories
* Neutrik STX speakON NL4 connectors
* Rugged, exterior-grade birch plywood enclosure with black Duraflex™ finish and recessed handholds
* Powder-coated, hex-perforated stainless steel grille with acoustically transparent cloth backing