Compact Arrayable 15-inch Subwoofer
The VTX B15 Compact Arrayable 15-inch Subwoofer extends the low-end performance of VTX full-range sound-reinforcement systems, including the VTX A6 Subcompact Dual 6.5-inch Line Array Element. The B15 is a versatile solution for production companies, touring acts, rental houses, theaters, houses of worship or anyone who demands superior sound reinforcement when space is at a premium.
The B15 joins the VTX B Series subwoofer family in harnessing VTX acoustic innovations such as SlipStream™ double-flared expo¬nential ports and Differential Drive® dual-voice coil woofer design. The B15 has the same width and suspension hardware as the A6, allowing the two products to be combined in a range of flown and ground-stacked configurations.
Together with the A6, the B15 brings flagship VTX sound quality and performance to a compact footprint, whether supporting small and midsize applications or supplement¬ing large VTX systems. It’s never been easier to deliver impactful, VTX-quality sound at any scale.”
* New JBL 2285H 15-inch woofer offers low distortion and improved linearity
* SlipStream double-flared ports reduce noise and air turbulence
* Differential Drive dual-voicecoil, dual-gap woofer design delivers superior low-frequency performance in a compact footprint
* Two models are available: the arrayable B15 and the B15G, designed without rigging hardware
* Integrates seamlessly with JBL LAC-3, Array Link and Performance Manager software applications
* Standard VTX rigging and suspension features allow fast, accurate deployment in both ground-stacked and flown configurations
* Support for omnidirectional and cardioid array configurations
* Available accessories include mini frame, suspension bar, ground stack accessory and transportation accessories
* Neutrik STX speakON NL4 connectors
* Rugged, exterior-grade birch plywood enclosure with black Duraflex™ finish and recessed handholds
* Powder-coated, hex-perforated stainless steel grille with acoustically transparent cloth backing