15” Horn-Loaded Full-Range Loudspeaker System
PD566 is a Precision Directivity™ loudspeaker designed for applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control. PD566 can be utilized in music or speech systems where frequency extension to 80 Hz is adequate or combined with subwoofers to create extended bandwidth fullrange systems.
This loudspeaker is EN 54-24 Compliant for life safety applications.
* 380 mm (15”) horn-loaded low-frequency driver
* Large PT™ Progressive Transition™ waveguides provide broad band 60° x 60° pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response
* Rotatable waveguide allows for either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation
* Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network with switchable bi-amp/passive crossover modes
* EN 54-24 Compliant for life safety applications to serve the needs of hospitality, large venue and other markets