Two-Way Full Range Loudspeaker with 2 x 10" Differential Drive® LF
The VLA-C2100 uses JBL proven technology components. The high frequency section is horn-loaded for maximum sensitivity and optimum pattern control and features three D2415 drivers featuring 1.5” diameter annular diaphragms, 1.5” voice coils, and neodymium motors.
Enclosures feature multi-layer reinforced fiberglass and steel end-panels. Grilles are zinc plated, powder coated 14-gauge perforated steel with an acoustically transparent black grill cloth backing, a hydrophobic mesh underlayer, and a waterproof rail system.
The rigging system is inherent to the design of the system. Inter-box angles are selected when the array is assembled. Other accessories include a rigging frame, pull-back bar, and a cardioid kit for the sub.
* Compact line array module optimized for permanent install applications
* Advanced technology component transducers for low weight and high output
* Outdoor IP55 rated enclosure for protection from dust and water
* Comprehensive rigging points for creating a line array configuration
* Fiberglass box construction and weatherized components
* Can be bi-amplified for maximum SPL, or fed passively for reduced amplification costs
* 100° horizontal coverage pattern